Thursday, 8 June 2017

Monthly Roundup : May 2017



Hi, everyone. How are you guys doing? I hope everything goes well as you wish. We are now entering the first half of the year and when I was looking back to my goals, there are nothing much changes especially my life. But it is okay, I have another six months to sort everything out. Am I right? 

I'm sorry as there are no highlights for this month. But I bet in June there will be quite a few since there are lots of things happen especially Ramadhan and not forget, Eidul Fitri. I can't wait!


SONGS OF THE MONTH

Same - Song Ji Eun & Sung Hoon 🔹 Auditory Hallucinations - Jung Jae In feat NaShow 🔹 Good Night - Dreamcatcher

These songs are so good. I put the songs on repeat and still not feel bored. I even looking up for the romanization so that I can sing the song and I did! I just keep practicing and singing until to the point that there was no mispronunciation at all. I'm so proud of myself.




DRAMA/MOVIE/SHOW OF THE MONTH 

Doctors 🔹 My Secret Romance 🔹 Kimchi Untuk Awak 🔹 Hero Seorang Cinderella

Remember when I said that I only watched the dramas of the person that I knew or fan with? I take my words back. I am now trying to watch as many dramas as I can and trying not to be choosy because I noticed that recently Korean dramas were quite great to watch. It all happened when I was on my laptop on that day and I clicked the popular dramas icon on the online Korean Drama website. Both Korean dramas that I watched this month were great. I might be rewatching it again in the future. Do tell me what should I watch next, can you? For Kimchi Untuk Awak, I'm sorry to say this but the movie was so-so to me. I already read the novel before but quite disappointed with the movie because the storyline was short and fast. There are not so many scenes there. I don't know, maybe it just me or maybe because my expectation was high for the movie. But overall, I must say that I prefer novel over the movie. That is all. Hero Seorang Cinderella, a current Malay drama that I accidentally watched and fell in love with. Eventhough I'm still not reading the novel yet but so far so good. I look forward to the next episodes.


Korean drama : Doctors      Korean Drama : My Secret Romance

CREDIT IMAGES: 1 | 2

BOOK OF THE MONTH

I'm so glad that my reading mood is back. Unfortunately, I'm not reading an actual book but reading books on Wattpad. I guess it still works, right? I shared my current reading on Wattpad on my previous post, do check it out if you want to. [Link: here]


POSTS OF THE MONTH

🔹 My Blogging Routine [Link: here]
🔹 Monthly Roundup + Highlights: April 2017 [Link: here]
🔹 Trying Out SK-II Products with Sephora Malaysia [Link: here]

I'm so sorry for not posting much these last few months. I am just not in the mood of blogging but I will try my best to make sure that I posted at least once a week.


I hope it still not too late to wish you guys happy fasting 💕

14 comments :

  1. I'm currently watching Fight For My Way and Suspicious Partner.Boleh tahan best jugak hehe.btw Happy Fasting and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still didn't watch any of those two yet but maybe anytime soon.

      Same goes to you too 😊

      Delete
  2. Salam Ramadhannnn :) I'm interested to watch Hero Seorang Cinderella, seems like many people give good reviews on this drama :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Hanis. For me, it is not bad 😊

      Delete
  3. I love dreamcatcher too. Their dance and mv are so on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I just discovered them and they are so talented 😊

      Delete
  4. auditory hallucination is one of my fav song! im currently watching my secret romance as well. u shud watch fight my way too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi5! My Secret Romance was so good, I love the chemistry between them. I think I should too. How can I resist Park Seo Joon? 😍

      Delete
  5. too much of new dramas lately, dah la running time sama ==' for monday-thursday ada 6 drama *yg saya bookmark nk tgk bila free* :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Kena bahagikan masa nak tengok semua tu. Anis tengok drama apa buat masa ni? 😊

      Delete
  6. I haven't watch both of the korean drama but they're both in my future list.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, take your time. Both of the dramas were good, I hope you like it too 😊

      Delete
  7. Doctors memang best..
    Kalau minat aksi dan penyiasatan bolehlah try tengok Signal, Tunnel or Innocent Defandent... Menarik..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Tak pernah tengok lagi tiga-tiga drama tu. InshaAllah, kalau free Syaza tengok 😊

      Delete